PDA

View Full Version : Honda Dealers in the Berkshire Area

Jammy
26-09-2011, 09:58 PM
Hi,

I'm new to NSX ownership and looking for recommended Honda Dealerships in the Berkshire (or surrounding) area. Unfortunately it's a fairly long drive from where I am to get to any of the dealers listed in the "NSX Approved Dealers" thread. My local dealer is Jardine / Clover Leaf Honda in Reading.

In this instance I think I will be looking for a "minor" service of some kind (a "major" service equivalent to the 72,000 mile service including Cambelt change was conducted last year, 1000 miles ago) and a small list of jobs that I'm keen to do to keep the car at its best, including:
- Test and change the Lambda Sensors as the previous owner believed them to be faulty, to the extent that he bought some new sensors but didn't get around to having them fitted before he part exchanged. Since I picked the car up on Saturday the engine light has come on twice (out of a good 10 or so runs!) so it feels right to act upon the previous owners advice given the new sensors were included in the sale.
- Change the passenger side parking light.
- Fit new wiper arms (as opposed to blades), simply because the current ones have lost their colour and let the rest of the car down.

I know the latter two jobs may seem extremely simple to most but a combination of the fact I'm extremely un-technical / practical, and the fact I'm working extremely long hours at the moment, means I'd rather pay someone else than faff around myself.

Sincere apologies as this is a kind of double post, as I did ask the question in the 'NSX Approved Dealers' thread but got no response. There must be some fellow Berkshire residents out there!

Oh and I forgot to mention a very important point, I am loving my NSX!!! :)

Thanks in advance,
James

NSX 2000
27-09-2011, 02:35 PM
I would recommend Chiswick Honda, a 30 second drive from Jcn 1 of the M4.