PDA

View Full Version : Silver NSX Around Shropshire

kingsley
03-10-2011, 01:53 PM
Spotted on Sunday 2 October Silver NSX . First time I have seen another Silver NXS around Penley Whitchurch Shropshire area on the A539 we were on the way to Llangollen. I have a Silver and my friend a Blue. We go out most nice weekends normally to Horse Shoe Pass great run. Would be nice to meet up.

Kingsley :)

Dragonlady
03-10-2011, 04:34 PM
We sometimes come over for a drive and meet up with a few friends, stopping at the Ponderosa for a bite and then on to do a few nice roads.
Next time were going over we'll send you a pm.
We finish off the day with pancakes at the Dutch Pancake House near Conway.

Ian

kingsley
04-10-2011, 07:01 AM
Hi Ian,

Thanks for letting me know. We went to the Ponderosa for coffee and had lunch at the Brittanian Inn . We know Conway as we have friends there. Let us know next time you are going to Llangollen and we will try and meet up.

Kingsley e-mail would be best davidk@triex.co.uk

m666 edd
04-10-2011, 11:39 AM
I thought Ponderosa was only in the usa!

Papalazarou
04-10-2011, 01:21 PM
I thought Ponderosa was only in the usa!

No, there's one in Swansea too.

Cheers,

James.

NSX-FAN
07-10-2011, 09:37 PM
Spotted on Sunday 2 October Silver NSX . First time I have seen another Silver NXS around Penley Whitchurch Shropshire area on the A539 we were on the way to Llangollen. I have a Silver and my friend a Blue. We go out most nice weekends normally to Horse Shoe Pass great run. Would be nice to meet up.

Kingsley :)

Is your friend's Blue NSX an NA2 model?? and have a reg plate with NSX in it???

kingsley
08-10-2011, 08:59 AM
Yes very low mileage one

NSX-FAN
08-10-2011, 02:02 PM
Seen it a couple of times in Nantiwch, had to look twice on both occasions to make sure it was an NSX, never expect to see one on the road. It looks stunning.