PDA

View Full Version : NSX servicing in Buckinghamshire

Problem Child
01-02-2012, 11:00 PM
Just about to take delivery of my 1998 3.2 manual Targa in a few weeks. Who do you recommend in Bucks area for servicing?

Hagasan
01-02-2012, 11:09 PM
Just about to take delivery of my 1998 3.2 manual Targa in a few weeks. Who do you recommend in Bucks area for servicing?

Obvious answer would be Kaz as he's in Bucks. You'll need the send an email via his profile, not a PM as I don't think he uses that facilty anymore. Book well ahead of time and wait patiently in turn. It's probably worth contacting him to arrange his "Health Check" first. That will give you a heads up of areas that may need attention/work.... After that, well make your arrangements with him.

Any other routine stuff needing done quickly..... Norton Way Honda in Letchworth near Stevenage are possibly your next closest good bet. Main contact is Bryan Smith the service manager.

Planns motorsport at Dunsfold (home of theTop Gear show) will do work on them too..... I've used them once. Other members a little more so.

That's the three I'd recommend in the order written....

Hope you enjoy your new toy and look forward to seeing you both someday in the future....

Gary

Problem Child
10-02-2012, 08:40 PM
Spoke to Brian at Norton Way....seems a good guy and als spoke to Honda MK (Vic) on Sorepaws recommendation. Seems like I have a choice although Kaz will be first stop!