1 NA2 Type S (1997)
    1 NA1 Type R (1993)
    3 NA1 manual targa
    2 NA1 manual coupe
    2 NA1 automatic coupe

Something for everyone!
    December '99 GH-NA2 110 series - 6AS62 Type S in Monte Carlo Blue Pearl

And not one is selling!

(Which is a bit annoying, as I will be advertising mine for sale once I am back from vacation. I'm watching all of the platforms at the moment, and cars seem to be stuck. Not sure if it's NSXs or many other similar niche cars.)

Quote Originally Posted by goldtop View Post
    And not one is selling!

(Which is a bit annoying, as I will be advertising mine for sale once I am back from vacation. I'm watching all of the platforms at the moment, and cars seem to be stuck. Not sure if it's NSXs or many other similar niche cars.)
    The second hand market can be fickle. The NSX market possibly more-so. Good original purest cars generally sell well at the right price. The current selection has some great cars, but not particularly well advertised. Auction cars can go well if the right car at the right time.
    Anything ‘not right’ I believe is becoming harder to sell. Double din stereos, crap aftermarket wheels, signs of prior accidents, over inflated dealer prices and outright lies. I think, a simple list of all the important stuff with high quality pictures and no bloody mention of racing drivers.
    By this point in the world of 20-30 year old NSX’s, potential buyers should really be concerned with the maintenance; ac control boxes, speedos, stereos, LMA’s, cam-belts, ABS, etc etc. basically ticking all the boxes and making it hard for the buyer to ignore the good cars.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!