Thread: Swap my manual NSX for your auto NSX

Default Swap my manual NSX for your auto NSX

A bit of a long shot this ... I've decided to keep my/an NSX. The plan was to sell mine and get something more 'daily' - like a Lexus LC500. But now that I've started driving it again, I really don't want to sell. I love the sense of occasion, even when not gunning it.

But for a daily I want an automatic. So if you have an auto NSX and want to PX for a manual, let me know.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nsx01.jpg 
Views:	521 
Size:	111.3 KB 
ID:	14930

Details: It's the original recipe NSX: 1993 coupe with manual steering, first registered in the UK and in Sebring Silver. 120,000m Honda service history for 109,000 of those, then Plans. There's a big box file of original receipts.

Just had a huge recommission, with all of the things that you want maintained on a middle-aged NSX done:

• cambelt
    • water pump
    • clutch,
    • crank pulley,
    • brake pipes/hoses/pads/disks/callipers,
    • tyres,
    • wheel refurb,
    • all fluids and filters,
    • Koyo radiator,
    • expansion tank

Last edited by goldtop; 10-05-2024 at 11:51 AM.

The LC 500 is lovely!..I can vouch!
    100K miles in 3 years

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

I'm still deliberating on the LC. I just wish it wasn't so ugly from the front. I liked Lexus' design language for years, but the 'Predator' grille idea is an aesthetic disaster. I wonder if there's a more conservative 3rd-party bumper kit available...?

More recently I've been eyeing up the Alpine A110. All aluminium and NSXish, but lighter. Boring engine, perhaps?

(Hope you're well, and if you haven't got backache after 33,000m/year in the LC, then that's a good recommendation.)

The A110 looks great. I’ve seen a few and read the reviews. It’s supposed to be fantastic, but yes, the engine. If only it had a V6.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

I love the predator Spindle grill on the LC 500...it's the only Lexus car in the whole family that can carry it off without looking ugly...really!
    You need to see it in person if you haven't...it will grow on you.

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo