Page 139 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139
Results 1,381 to 1,384 of 1384

Thread: Spotted thread

That was me Mike (1st time spotted in 10 years of ownership) Only been to a few shows since moving to Cornwall. The car got a lot of attention on the day and it was fun driving in the parade around the town centre. I didn’t go through the tunnel at the end of the parade but hopefully they will offer it again next year. Spoke to a lovely couple that have owned their manual purple 95 targa since new.

spotted a very nice blue (didn't look a stock colour) NSX heading north on the A5 about 11.30 today (August bank holiday Monday!) i would put a pic up but my dash cam, just to be annoying, decided it didn't want to record the single minute you passed me... the minute either side, yes, the actual relevant minute, no.... grrrrrrr
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

3. Default

Anyone on here bought the Plume of Feathers outside Much Wenlock? Beautiful NA1 & NC1 permanently stationed outside..

Quote Originally Posted by hazman View Post
    Anyone on here bought the Plume of Feathers outside Much Wenlock? Beautiful NA1 & NC1 permanently stationed outside..
    Green King are the owners. Not sure who is the landlord but this is my parish so I feel obliged to investigate. I understand they serve beer.
    1996 NSX-T Auto
    1933 Talbot 105
    2011 Nissan Cube Rider

There are two types of people. Those who extrapolate from incomplete data.